Terms and Conditions (For post-distribution of +profit)
1 unit of rent application rate 1$:KRW1,000
Clause 1 (Purpose)
The purpose of this Terms and Conditions is to define duties, responsibilities and other matters for INGO-WGCA 72 FXRENT HQ. Ltd. (to be referred to “the Company” or “FXRENT” from below) and its users (to be referred to “the Member” from below) in relation to all distribution (Rent) service use of proper ± profit/loss to occur real time from financial investment trade commodity that are held after investing, joint investing, or MOU signed by the Company as a regular investor according to Korean Capital Market Act Clause 9 Term 6.
Clause 2 (Understanding of the Contract)
Financial Investment Trading Commodity purchased from Domestic Finance Investment Trader authorized by Financial Service Commission: The commodity includes investment and expenses (100,000 unit (1LOT) including 100,000,000 KRW ($100,000) loan), and the Company pays the Finance Investment Trader approximately 70,000 KRW including expenses and spread etc. and 1,000 KRW as commission fee to Financial Investment Agent. The Member contracts proper profit/loss profit±distribution right to occur real time from actually possessed commodity with Rent Deposit of 50,000 KRW per each LOT, and if -50 units occur first from the rent starting time 00:00 on 00th, the contract is setoff and terminated with the Rent Deposit (50,000 KRW) that the International Financial Investment Trader had deposited when notifying judged withdrawals. In contrast, if +50 units occur first, the International Financial Investment Trader returns the Rent Deposit (50,000 KRW) deposited when notifying judged deposits and distribute occurred profit of the Company (+50,000 KRW) to the Member under the contracted ratio and terminate the contract. This rent trading method service business was invented and patent registered in Korea, and PCT and patent is applied in the United States, China, Europe, the UK, India etc. and is invented by Cho, Jung-sik by himself of all the 7.6 billion people in the world.
Assuming that normal traders in the world pay $1,700,000,000,000 as spread, $600,000,000,000 as exchange fee, $200,000,000,000 as overnight interest, approximately -$2,500,000,000,000 in total as an expense for investing 1 LOT 100,000,000 KRW ($100,000) commodity, annually 34 million LOTs, people from middle and working classes are to pay 90% of it for day trade expenses, ±20,833 KRW as profit rate per day (on AI data) for 1 LOT. In relation to this, the Company pre-pays one hundred million KRW for each derivative commodity and -70,000 KRW as spread and etc. For day traders failing from excessive expenses rather than from the investment itself, the Company holds 50,000 KRW per 1 LOT from the Member, costing only about spread (including exchange fee) as stated in the distribution contract (rent) service loss deposit from the Member wishing profit distribution (rent) contract. When the Company holds 50,000 KRW from the Member, +profit is 50,000 KRW for 50 units, +profit 500,000 for 500 units and +profit 5,000,000 KRW for 5,000 units, whose contracted amount differs according to the contract. After concluding the rent contract, the Member is to be distributed profit from the Company additionally deducting the amount of the rate from 0 to 50% based on the default prevention patent registered by the Company (when the Company judges there are possibilities for default, the rate may be changed), which is clearly stated in this Terms and Conditions. This rent service is allowed only to the Member who agrees with this default prevention condition stated in this Terms and Conditions.
The ±profit distribution (rent) service of on/offline derivative commodity (HTS) developed by the Company is able to have the Member to cut costs compared to current daily trades, and only the Member who agrees with this conception is to use this rent service. Also, the Company has built service profit structure to distribute (rent) ±profit/loss to occur from the derivative commodity that the Company had invested and possessed (joint invest contract) and acquired additional patent of invention in default insolvency prevention and the like, eventually applying the patent of invention for the Member to have profit distribution (rent) service and costs cut. This is an exclusive item available to worldwide customers of approximately 7.6 billion, the Member being able to cut down approximately 90% of costs, and the Company predicts that the distribution (rent) service of ±profit/loss to occur to be a brand-new business to expand to 200 countries and produce a profit of 10 trillion KRW over the next 10 years or so. For this reason, the Company is pre-conducting the service to Member as a part of international business foundation, provide web duplication of ±profit/loss distribution with low cost to supporters of the Company's brand-new business, and in case they wish international local corporations or agencies, may suggest this service as a possible ±profit/loss distribution service sideline business to coffee shops and restaurant owners etc., which are high-expense structured off-line business.
Also, from the national duties, the Company is to entrust operation work including rent trading members management in FX margin trading rent trading method and rent trading deposits/withdrawals and have Smart Management as its agency.
As a brand-new business conducted by the Company for the first time, the Company is willing to pursue a "puzzle sharing" and low-cost and high efficiency towards about 1,000,000 corporations and private companies worldwide, and to prove "seeing is believing" of the Company standing out from other current virtual reality experiences and virtual trading, the Company covers pre-payment of 20,000 KRW only to newly registering Members who requested it through our homepage after submitting documents requested by the Company as an example. For example, the corresponding Member conducts 10% distribution service (rent) from the ±profit/loss to occur from 1 LOT, and when -loss of -5,000 KRW occurs first and the Finance Investment Trader marks -5,000 KRW as a withdrawal, the balance of loss deposit 5,000 KRW is turned to 15,000 KRW due to experiencing contracted loss. In contrast, when the Finance Investment Trader marks +profit 5,000 KRW as a deposit, the Member may obtain +profit of approximately 4,300 KRW which occurred from the distribution (rent) service contract. In cases the Member regards the profit/loss distribution service to be inappropriate, the Member is obligated to withdraw from the membership, and in cases the Member regards the service to be appropriate, the Member is obligated to fulfill responsibilities and duties stated in this Terms and Conditions. The Company also has the purpose to clearly state its own rights with intention of exercising the rights based on the commercial law and the like, to banish or claim the compensation for damage on the Member who violates the Terms and Conditions hereof.
The Company is to cover 1LOT commodity price of 100,000,000 KRW ($100,000), exchange fee of -20,000 KRW ($20), spread expense of -50,000 KRW ($50) and overnight interest of -3,000 KRW ($3) per day for the Financial Investment Trader authorized by Financial Service Commission as a normal trader determined in “Capital Market and Financial Investment Services Provider Act” Term 9 Clause 6, and manages a distribution (rent) service business item towards proper profit/±profit/loss to occur from the commodity invested and possessed (MOU). The Company clarifies that this service item is only available to the Member who acknowledges the profit to occur to be economically reasonable.
However, when the Member acknowledges the Company's distribution (rent) business item towards the ±profit/loss to occur from the commodity to be economically illegal commodity ±profit/loss, the Company is to have the Member experience profit/loss distribution (rent) contract with 20,000 KRW covered by the Company and fulfill the obligation for membership withdrawal of ±profit/loss distribution (rent) voluntarily. If the Member neglects this and plots with related experts under the intent that the Company's distribution (rent) service towards ±profit/loss to occur (notified in Terms and Conditions and Homepage) to obtain illegal profit and/or gaming/gambling, to establish a gambling house and to provide a gambling space and the like, and/or accusse, reports and makes false statements to authorities and causes civil and criminal loss and damage to the Company, the Company clearly notifies the quoters that all the resposibilities and civil and criminal liabilities lie in the very person who had illegally quoted it by each case (required to have clarified for the illegal action etc. by the Company). However, the Company is to firmly commit duties of investment, expense burden and profit/loss risk burden and to clearly notify these duties to the Member and the authorities concerned. As a condition to hold responsibilities in relation to the infringement of the duties aforementioned, the Member is to use this service only when acknowledging the Company to have invested, possessed and co-invest contracted commodity as a normal investor to the Financial Investment Trader authorized from the Financial Services Commission and properly distributes the ±profit/loss to occur from the commodity fairly economically.
The corresponding service also has its purpose in puzzle sharing of the 8 accounting principles of the Company’s on/off-line commodity ±profit/loss distribution service software developed with a small fee after mastering the knowledge of profit/loss distribution (rent). In case of starting additional business using this software, investment, maintenance and expanse scale takes approximately one-tenth, contributing to new growth power with current business people (in their 20s to 80s). For example, when the Company provides ±profit/loss distribution (rent) service for an investment of 100,000,000 KRW ($100,000), 1 LOT commodity in Buy position, the Member leaves the deposit 50,000 KRW for ±profit/loss distribution (rent) contract to occur from 1 LOT and when the Finance Investment Commodity Trader marks deposit with -50 units of ±profit/loss from contracted rent start time 00:00, the deposit 50,000 KRW is paid off and the contract commitment is closed. In contrast, when the Finance Investment Commodity Trader who had judged profit +50 units, the Company is to pay the loss deposit 50,000 KRW left by the Member beforehand and approximately 43,000 KRW, distributing the profit occurred +50,000 KRW between the Company and the Member, and have the service contract closed.
However, when using 50,000 KRW, corresponding only about the cost of spread and exchange fee, as a reuse of ±profit/loss distribution ‘rent’ deposit to occur from 1LOT or as a default prevention (the Company can judge additional potential ±profit/loss and may charge from 0% to 50%), the Company is to notify pros and cons as the following:
According to the 1 minute data etc. provided by selected futures trading Company, the Company, as a normal and proper investor, operates business distributing (renting) objective and reasonable profit±profit/loss, and even when there are errors by the selected futures trading Company and the Company in processes capturing 1 minute date of selected futures trading Company through methods like auto etc. (e.g. cost and unit differences in spread cost and evaluation price, differences of the standard in calculating KRW/USD etc.), in the range of spread as the spread cost etc., it is reused as the ±profit/loss to occur from 1 LOT, eventually being a win-win for both the Company and the Member. The Company clarifies that only the Member who acknowledges this is to use this distribution (rent) service towards the Company's commodity ±profit/loss to occur.
According to the distribution (rent) regulations, when reaching realization and unrealization in 1 minute data at the same time,the contract is invalidated and corresponding distribution (rent) deposit is refunded. At the same time, it is to be noticed that in cases using the credit card for distribution (rent), two-way distribution (rent) contract is impossible, and a high-risk generally lies on cases such as one-sided distribution and the like.
In cases of accidents such as computer crashing by D DoS Hacking and such, the Company holds responsibilities to handle and preserve the service and have the Member enable to connect to a separate domain server address and use the service.
Also, 1 person contracts +profit by Buy, another acquires -loss distribution (rent) by Sell, and the one who achieved realization has the profit distributed and the one who achieved unrealization has possibilities of bringing up the loss to be manipulated, the Company clearly states the purpose of general notification recommending one-sided distribution (rent) only and strictly prohibits the aforementioned behaviors. Instead of current trading structure with highly costing trading price differences etc., the Company provides distribution (rent) contract trading towards ±profit/loss to occur in real time to normal traders. As ordinary, middle class people etc. all over the world fail in finance investment trade commodity due to high expenses rather than investment loss rate from day and short trading according to the AI, the Company's business is to be used by the Member who accepts it as a proper, reasonable and legal business applicable for its goals, reducing approximately 90% of loss expenses, agreeing that rent trading is more beneficial than day trading according to the Terms and Conditions and business aim and contents. Additionally, the Company protects day traders under the Capital Market Act by burdening high expenses of spread etc. for every 1 LOT contracts, preventing high spread leak overseas and reducing approximately 90% of the whole expenses when using the Company’s rent trading system. As a normal investor, the Company is to reduce rent trading volume to prevent losses from rapid falls around the timing to have rollover interest being applied, and the Company clearly notifies that only the Member who agrees with the aforementioned content is to use the rent trading service.
Term 3 (Validity of the Terms and Conditions)
① The validity of the Contract takes effect when the Member reviews the prepay distribution (rent) contract using the web-based ±profit/loss distribution service system, and agree with the question “Do you agree with the Terms and Conditions?” by clicking the Agree button.
② The Company may change its Terms and Conditions at its own discretion, and the altered Terms and Conditions takes effect by posting the notice on the Homepage and Web-based service system. However, important change regarding the Member’s rights or obligations must be notified at least 7 days ahead.
③ The Member has his/her rights to disagree with the altered or renewed Terms and Conditions, and in this case, the Member may suspend the web-based ±profit/loss distribution service system provided by the Company and withdraw from the website and the service. However, if the Member continues to use the web-based ±profit/loss distribution service system after the effective date of the altered or renewed Terms, the Company considers the Member to have agreed with the changes in Terms and Conditions hereof.
④ The Member is to visit the Terms and Conditions of this web-based ±profit/loss distribution service system regularly and review its changes. The Company does not hold any responsibilities towards the Member’s loss caused by his/her ignorance of the changes in Terms and Conditions.
⑤ The Member who signed and requested “prepay distribution (rent) contract” for the use of the web-based ±profit/loss distribution service system must learn the Terms and Conditions on the Company’s Homepage(http://www.fxrent.com) well and agree with it, and the system is to be used only in corresponding cases.
Term 4 (Regulations besides Terms and Conditions)
The Company may determine separate Terms and Management Principles (hereinafter referred to as "Pre-pay Distribution (Rent) Contract, Notice and Updates") about separate items in the “web-based ±profit/loss distribution service system” when required. In case this Terms and Conditions and the contents of guideline per each service contradict against each other, “Pre-pay Distribution (Rent) Contract” is to be applied prior to others.
Term 5 (Notice to the Member)
① When the Company is to issue any notices to the Member, the notice may be sent as e-mails or to contact number the Member had submitted, letters, or updating on the notification of the Homepage.
② The Company may add or alter service contents if necessary, and the added or altered contents are to be notified on the Company’s web-based ±profit/loss distribution service system.
③ If the Company intends to notify unspecified group of the Members, individual notice may be substituted by posting the notice on the service bulletin board of the Homepage.
④ If the distribution (rent) deposit was not deducted even though the Member finished the order for ±profit/loss distribution contract, the Company may directly deduct from the Member’s deposit or delete additionally ordered part. In cases that the Member intentionally repeat or misuse corresponding processes, the Company may close down or suspend the use of the corresponding Member’s ID and hold the Member civil and criminal liability.
Term 6 (Definition of the Terms)
The terms used in this Terms and Conditions are defined as the followings.
1. Member: Distribution contract trader towards all ±profit/loss distribution who is authorized as a regular member by requesting the usage of "±profit/loss distribution service" of the Company, and granted permission to use the service by having ID assigned as the Member
2. ID: A combination of letters and numbers chosen by the Member and assigned by the Company for the purpose of Member Identification and the distribution service use towards ±profit/loss
3. Password: A combination of letters and numbers set by the Member him/herself for the ID verification and protection of the Member's rights
4. E-mail: Mail via Internet
5. Contact of Use : The Contract signed with the Company based on the corresponding document for the Member to be provided with ±profit/loss distribution service
6. Suspension : The holdback of the Member’s regular service use for a certain period of time based on certain conditions determined by the Company
7. Termination : expression of terminating the Contract of the Company or the Member after using the service
8. Distribution Service Contract towards ±profit/loss to occur real time from Derivatives: ±profit/loss distribution service contract when the Member contracts the Company's "Distribution (Rent) Serivce towards ±profit/loss to occur" in condition of paying 50,000 KRW for loss deposit of -50 unit (based on the actual account of number data) and the Company pre-pays 1 contract derivative commodity 100,000,000 KRW invested by the Company, and -70,000 KRW consisted of as spread, leverage and rollover interest etc., the Company distributes approximately 43,000 KRW from +profit 50,000 KRW in case the Financial Investment Trader marks deposit when +profit 50,000 KRW occurs first.
9. Distribution (Rent) Contract Service towards ±profit/loss to occur from 1 LOT of Derivative, Pre-paying Distribution (Rent) Contract in short: The contract of the service when the contract condition loss (STOP) occurs 50 units, the Company contracts distribution (rent) with 50,000 KRW as performance bond paid by the Member, offsets and distribution contract is terminated when the loss -50,000 KRW occurs to the Company.
In cases as the above, as the Company had already pre-paid trade expense of -70,000 KRW, the Member's performance bond is lapsed. In contrast, when the contract condition profit (limit) occurs +50,000 KRW first, 43,000 KRW is paid to the Member as distribution and the contract is closed. However, when the Company is considered to have risks of default insolvency, deposit is to be paid but 2nd additional distribution may be less paid from 0 to 50% of the +profit.
10. Invalidation: When realization/unrealization data occurs at the same time in condition of fulfilling both Sell/Buy profit/loss during the rent of conditional distribution based on 1 minute data, the Company invalidates the rent result of distribution condition, returns corresponding deposit to the Member and it is regarded that both the Company and the Member had mutually agreed with the rent termination.
11. Temporary rent volume decrease based on temporary distribution condition: When bottleneck situation of overlapping occurs after renting based on distribution condition, the rent volume may decrease temporarily.
2. (Regarding the Prepay Distribution(rent) Contract and Membership Request, etc.)
Term 7 (Establishment of the Membership Contract)
1. The Membership Contract is established by the Company’s authorization of the customer’s Membership Request.
2. The Company’s accepting period of the customer’s Membership Request is the point where the web browser shows the contents indicating that the Membership Request has been processed normally or the point when logging-in etc. is possible.
Term 8 (Membership Request)
① The process of Membership Request is set for the customer to state the agreement of the Terms and Conditions on the Membership Request web page of the Company’s web-based rent service and to fill in the Member’s information on the specific form the Company has prepared.
② The Member must fill in his/her actual name and information for Membership Request. The Member who had not provided his or her actual name and information to the Company may not be provided with legal protection and his or her service use may be restricted by the Company afterwards.
Term 9 (Pendency and Confinement of Membership Approval)
① The Company authorize the use of the rent service in principle as long as there is no special circumstances on Membership Request according to the Term 7.
② In the events of the following cases, the Company may disapprove the customer's service use request.
1. If the customer had not provided his/her actual name
2. If the customer's Membership Request was done using other person's name, with or without permission
3. If the required information for Membership Request is omitted, miswritten or false
4. If the customer who requested Membership did not keep ±profit/loss distribution contract deposit etc. and when the Company determines that the customer is to be restricted from the Membership
5. If the Member agreed with the Pre-pay Distribution (Rent) Contract and deposited before the distribution contract start time
6. If the Member had violated Terms and Conditions based on commercial law after Member Registration, and/or requested Membership Registration for the purpose of disrupting peace/order/customs of the society, abusing the service and/or propagating business in the same field etc.
7. If the Membership Request is done to abuse the information or harm the Member's profit
8. If the Company determines that there are some risks to have the information provided by the Company spread to a third party
③ In cases the Membership Request corresponds with any of the following cases, the Company may delay authorizing the Membership until the issue being resolved.
1. When the customer who requested Membership is in arrears of obliged payment to the Company etc.
2. When there is lack of storage in online ±profit/loss distribution (rent) service system etc.
3. When there are technical and/or security problems in providing online ±profit/loss distribution (rent) service
4. When authorizing as a Member is difficult due to attributable reasons to the Company so the Member Request authorization is denied or restricted, the Company is to notify this to the requested customer. However, cases such as the Membership requested customer holds responsibilities whether intentional or accidental will be exceptions.
5. The Company does not permit Membership Request for the ones under the age of 19.
Term 10 (Membership Cancel, Member Leave)
① When the Member wishes to cancel the Membership Contract, the Member is to request Membership Withdrawal through "Member Leave” on the menu of online ±profit/loss distribution (rent) service system and the Company holds the liability to process the withdrawal request in a speedy manner in accordance with the Member’s request.
② In the event of the Member’s death, the Member is suspended.
③ In cases that the Member had committed any behaviors against the duty of the Member stated in Term 19 hereof, the Company may cancel the Membership Contract without any prior notice or restrict, cancel and suspend the Membership with proper methods.
④ The Member is to request refund process of the remaining Rent Deposit and check if the process is done before finally withdrawing from the Member.
Term 11 (The process of canceling, limiting, and suspending Membership)
① In cases when the Company wishes to cancel, restrict or suspend the rights of the Member according to the Term 9 Clause 3 hereof, the Company is to determine the reason, date and period and notify the corresponding Member or his or her agent through e-mail, letter, phone call, etc.
However, when a prior notice is acknowledged to be unnecessary due to emergencies such as natural disasters and so forth not stated herein, (e.g. Case not submitting required documents in a week after change of a name etc.)
② According to the Corresponding Term Clause 1 hereof, the Member who was notified service use suspension may raise an objection against the Company's notification.
③ The Company may delay the restriction of use during the term to review the objection stated in Clause 2 above, and notify the result to the Member.
④ If it was clarified that the reason of the restriction was resolved during the Member's restriction period, the Company is to revoke the restriction immediately.
3. (Providing distribution (rent) service system of ±profit/loss to occur and notice of high risk/high profit from using web-based online, special notice on the Company’s asset investment)
Term 12 (Stipulation, Calculation Method and Use on the Web-based Online ±profit/loss distribution (rent) service system)
① The Member is to request the Company's "online ±profit/loss distribution (rent) service system" only when s/he finds the system to secure justification, in other words, when finds the profit/loss of wealth to be the profit/loss from the investment of economically proper capital etc. In addition, the Member is to clarify to the Company that s/he is requesting the use of the "online ±profit/loss distribution (rent) service system" upon understanding and agreeing with each term and clause above and below hereof.
② Important details regarding ‘online ±profit-loss distribution(rent) service system’ refer to the following, and the member is obliged to be well-acquainted with them to use the service.Important details regarding "online ±profit/loss distribution (rent) service system" refer to the following, and the Member is obliged to be well-acquainted with them to use the service.
1. As a normal investor of authorized finance investment trader's FX margin trade commodity in GBP/AUD, the Company decides the (distribution) rent volume based on the condition contracted within the range of ±profit/loss rights to occur from the joint-invested and investment-confirmed (FX margin trade) commodity, and the Member pre-pays distribution (rent) deposit for the online ±profit/loss distribution (rent) system service use and the deposit is held by the Company. The Member is to select either stop unrealization condition of -deposit range loss -50 unit from the contract (rent) start time or limit condition of profit +50 unit (profit +$500 unit) and limit condition in profit +5,000 units, and to choose "online ±profit/loss distribution (rent) service system contract" to request ±profit/loss distribution contract. The Member also agrees that s/he is to have the Finance Investment Trader apply the 1 minute chart data for the display standard and basis and withdrawn -unrealization or deposited +realization from the ±profit/loss to occur from the derivative commodity secured by the Company.
In relation to the event above, when the violation of the existing law or conflicts occur, the Company and the Member mutually agree to settle the amount of compensation fee and indemnify on the standards of the upper laws and social agreeement terms, and both parties contract to withdraw civil and criminal lawsuit etc. immediately as the compensation is complete.
2. The Company guides FX Margin Trade Investment agency website and chart how to open an account, and then may pre-pay the Member registered 20,000 KRW for free as a distribution contract deposit for the notification of high risk in commodity ±profit/loss distribution (rent) contract and experience according to the result of counseling. The notification method to pre-pay funds for experiencing high risk and profit means that the Company regards pre-paying funds for experiencing to be first rate information to be able to notify to the Member for the protection of the asset during ±profit/loss distribution (rent) contract service. By the rent trading method aforementioned, the Company regards having the Member experience on-line distribution (rent) service of ±profit/loss to occur from the derivative commodity of the Company with the intention and method above to be the same as fulfilling high risk and profit notification duty as a service provider.
Through the corresponding notification process for trials, the Member may immediately suspend using the Company's service use and leave the Member when finding the Member Company's online ±profit/loss distribution (rent) service system.
3. Cases that may happen when the Member requests online ±profit/loss distribution (rent) service are specified as the following:
Case 2. When the Member requests ±profit/loss contract with 1 LOT distribution deposit 50,000 KRW (Only in condition of profit, ±profit/loss rights, stop loss -50 units / limit profit +500 units etc.) for a ±profit/loss distribution contract of the derivative commodity "FX Margin Trade GBP/AUD etc." Buy position and its start time is 09:10 AM, December 1st 2012, the contract is unrealized in case stop loss -50 units occur first from the ±profit/loss to occur from that point, then the contract is setoff by 50,000 KRW, the distribution deposit of the Member held by the Company and closed. In contrast, when limit profit +500 units occur first, the Company refunds the Member's distribution deposit 50,000 KRW and enforce the distribution contract sharing 0 to 50% of the realization amount +500,000 KRW with the Company for default prevention and the contract is closed. This is clearly stipulated as mutual agreement based on the agreement of the Company's Terms and Conditions of conditional ±profit/loss distribution service.
Case 2. When the Member requests ±profit/loss contract with 1 LOT distribution deposit 50,000 KRW (Only in conition of profit, ±profit/loss rights, stop loss -50 units / limit profit +500 units) for a ±profit/loss distribution contract of the derivative commodity "FX Margin Trade GBP/AUD" Buy position and its start time is 09:10 AM, December 1st 2012, the contract is unrealized in case stop loss -50 units occur first from the ±profit/loss to occur from that point and the contract is closed. In contrast, when limit profit +500 units occur first, the Company refunds the Member's distribution deposit 50,000 KRW and enforce the distribution contract sharing 0 to 50% of the realization amount +500,000 KRW with the Company for default prevention and the contract is closed. This is clearly stipulated as mutual agreement based on the agreement of the Company's Terms and Conditions of conditional ±profit/loss distribution service.
4. The Member, while trusting the Company, is to use this contract only in cases when s/he considers requesting "conditional distribution contract of '±profit/loss distribution contract'" more profitable than existing trades. The distribution criteria of the Company is to be determined based on the data or chart of Korean "investment agent"'s data that signed an MOU with overseas forex futures trading company (MPS) and forex agency. Among them, the Company chooses 1 minute data provided from 12 futures trading companies as a normal investor and determines standard of value, profit standard, ±profit rights, 1 minute chart numeric data so that the data processing and fluctuation data of exchange rate is applied and processed in the Company. The 1 minute chart provided to the Member by the Company matches over 90% with the data provided by futures trading company, but 10% discrepency may occur in 1 minute data, and in this case the Company clarifies that the result is computer processed based on the data provided by the futures company chosen by the Company. The Member is able to request distribution contract only when having the Company's Terms and Conditions checked and agreeing with them.When conflicts occur during the usage of ±profit/loss distribution contract in addition to total amount of 10,000 KRW after requesting ±profit/loss distribution contract over 10,000 KRW, it is to be processed following the Company's policy. In particular, when the result was unrealized, the Member is to follow the Company's policy unless there are definite evidences. In this event when the Member takes any actions that may lead to harming the reputation of the Company such as verbal abuse, business disruption and the like, the Member is to hold his/her civil and criminal liability for that.
When the Member denies to agree with the ±profit/loss distribution contract process criteria of the Company, corresponding conflict is to be suspended by the Member's immediate Membership withdrawal. Based on the new norm of the Company, the responsible to check the Company's real time applied distribution method result, and use the Company's distribution contract of ±profit/loss only when accepting the aforementioned. If the Member continuously use distribution by 20,000 KRW provided to the Member for trial during registration process, and the Member is regarded to have agreed with this in principle upon using ±profit/loss distribution contract.
When conflicts occur during the usage of ±profit/loss distribution contract in addition to total amount of 10,000 KRW after requesting ±profit/loss distribution contract over 10,000 KRW, it is to be processed following the Company's policy. In particular, when the result was unrealized, the Member is to follow the Company's policy unless there are definite evidences. In this event when the Member takes any actions that may lead to harming the reputation of the Company such as verbal abuse, business disruption and the like, the Member is to hold his/her civil and criminal liability for that.
5. Based on the 50,000 KRW, "distribution deposit of ±profit/loss to occur from the derivative commodity of 1 LOT Buying position" received from the Member, when stop loss -50 units occurred and the contract was unrealized, the corresponding amount is to be offset for the unrealization. In contrast, when limit profit +50 units occur, the realized amount +50,000 KRW is to be distributed approximately as 43,000 KRW to the Member and 7,000 KRW to the Company. However, when the Company had considered that the default (insolvency) possibility is high, the Company is to distribute the realization amount in the range from 0 to 50% for default prevention, and the same method is to be applied for the contract of limit profit +500 units. The Member is responsible to check the Company's real time applied distribution method result, and use the Company's distribution contract of ±profit/loss only when accepting the aforementioned. If the Member continuously uses distribution contract of ±profit/loss, the Company regards the Member has agreed with the Company's distribution contract service policy.
6. When the Company misapplied realization/unrealization data after the distribution contract (rent), the Member is to notify this to the Company in 30 minutes. When the misapplied result was found over 30 minutes later, then the Member is to report by submitting relevant evidences as a document to the Company. The Company is to send inquiries to the futures trading company about the corresponding problem, have the result notified from the futures trading company in 3 months, and compensate the Member when the data was clearly found to be misapplied. Also, when the Company had paid the amount from misprocessing unrealization as realization, the Company is to deduct the corresponding amount from the Member's rent deposit. In contrast, when realization was miprocessed as unrealization, the Company pays as much as the misprocessed amount to the Member. "Distribution contract execution criteria according to the Company's ±profit/loss" is to have the Member's loss deposit disappeared in all cases when stop -50 unit occurs, and when realization profit occurs first in cases either limit profit +50 or +500 units according to the distribution contract unit, the Company is to decide considering the default risks from 0 to 100% rate and then the realization profit is to be distributed with the Member in the range of 0 to 50%, returning the loss deposit of corresponding contract.
7. Being the on/offline ±profit/loss distribution contract operating body with www.fxrent.com as its domain access, the Company covers 100,000,000 KRW as an investment fund and -70,000 KRW as spread etc. and possess/sign an MOU as a normal investor, and operate the service by keeping 50,000 KRW deposit from the Member for the distribution contract of ±profit/loss to occur. Starting from the distribution contract" business, restricting the case of Freelancer to fulfill necessary conditions for Finance Investment Trade Commodity FX margin trade futures distribution (rent) service and be authorized by the Company, the corresponding Freelancer to be under the authority and responsibility of the Company. The Company has responsibility to explain the contents of "±profit/loss distribution contract" to the Freelancer falling under the range only.
8. The Company restricts its stable service provision and range of protecting the Member only in provision of distribution contract (rent) service through www.fxrent.com. As the basis of forementioned, the Company allows public disclosure of Terms and Conditions and related contents list and notifications. The case that the Member directly contracts and do business of "distribution (rent) contract of ±profit/loss to occur from its very own product with investment of 100,000,000 KRW per 1LOT as a normal investor of FX margin trade" through the Center Freelancer and the Freelancer Business Center at the Freelancer Center and sharing numbers from 1 minute chart of www.fxrent.com is not concerned as the Company's service use contract based on Terms and Conditions. Additionally, when the Member was not able to contract separate distributional contents etc. with the Company, the Company does not hold any responsibilities in this. The Company also clearly states that the contract of the Freelancer providing a service receiving distribution contents usage fee only as the Freelancer Center service is nothing but a simple distribution content provision which is irrelevant to the Company. In using on/offline "distribution contract of ±profit/loss" through Center Freelancer other than www.fxrent.com, the Member is required to find out if the corresponding Freelancer had authorized rent (distribution) business registration from the Company and operating rent service in the range of solvency with actual FX margin trade positions. The Company clearly determines before Freelancer uses the contents of the Company's FX margin trade "±profit/loss profit/loss deposit after deducting 0 to 50% of it. This policy is based on the intention to assist the Member who is about to reverse misjudgment in the process of signing the distribution contract (rent) beforehand and predicting the economy movement real time by lowering the probability of loss from prediction failure of the economy movement before initiating the ±profit/loss distribution contract.
9. The Member's request for "±profit/loss distribution contract" is valid only when it is based on proper profit and ecnomic knowledge. The Company clearly states to authorize "±profit/loss distribution contract" on the assumption that the Member had agreed with the statement beforehand when the Member had requested the corresponding contract, and the Company prohibits the Member to be involved in any actions deciding profit/loss by chance from betting one's property no matter in any cases. The customer registered to the Company as the Member is to understand the Company's Terms and Conditions based on commercial law and so forth to request "±profit/loss distribution contract". The Member is to request the Company's web-based "±profit/loss distribution contract" upon understanding value fluctuation economics on Pound vs. Australian Dollar from GBP/AUD as common knowledge through futures trading company's actual account opening chart. In case of requesting "±profit/loss distribution contract" offline, cancellation is possible by 10 minutes before the rent distribution contract start time of "±profit/loss distribution contract" at the main office of the Company or the place designated by the Company and by 5 minutes online. On this occasion, the Company is to agree with the Member's cancellation request in condition of refunding pre-paid +1,000% (profit +500,000 KRW), when the Financial Investment Trader notifies -50,000 KRW, marks in the Company's account and withdraws, the contract is closed with the loss deposit. In contrast, when the Financial Investment Trader notifies exchange rate profit +500 unit and marks deposit of +500,000 KRW to the Company's account, both parties are to agree with distributing the profit deducted 0 to 50 % for default prevention and strictly follow the Terms and Conditions.
10. Based on preliminary knowledge, the Member is to understand and agree after being well-informed that the judgement (may lack judgement in actual trial with high risk and high profit after practicing demonstrations in existing futures trading company homepages etc.) for each ±profit and loss to occur from buy/sell position in the finance co-invested trade commodity FX Margin Trade futures, the futures held by the Company. When the Member is sure that ±profit/loss distribution contract of the Company, technically analyzed data from actual trials, to be economically fair, the Member is to understand and agree with Terms and Conditions and to use the service provided by the Company. After the Member signs the distribution contract analyzing ±profit/loss to occur to the Company per each start time of the finance investment trade commodity of FX Margin Trade invested by the Company per 1 LOT, the Company is to authorize it. After the Member signs the distribution contract and the Financial Investment Trader notifies -50 units loss from exchange rate, the Company's loss of -50,000 KRW is to be setoff by the profit/loss deposit 50,000 KRW, the profit/loss deposit of the Member and the Company's loss of approximately -70,000 KRW such as spread at the trading point is substituted as the loss share and ±profit/loss distribution is closed. In contrast, when the Financial Investment Trader notifies exchange rate +50 unit and marks 50,000 KRW deposit, the Company is to distribute profit +50,000 KRW in contract condition of 7,000 KRW for the Company and 43,000 KRW for the Member, and the loss deposit 50,000 KRW is returned to the Member and the contract is closed. However, with ±profit/loss distribution contract profit/loss deposit 50,000 KRW, after distribution contract from limit condition of loss -50,000 KRW unrealization condition and profit +1,000% (profit +500,000 KRW), when the Financial Investment Trader charge and derivative products the Company owns are offered to the Member for free.
11. To provide service safely, the Company stipulates 1 minute data as the criteria on ±profit/loss distribution contract chosen among the futures companies possessing LOTs by diversified investment. When distribution contracted stop -50 unit occurs first in 1 minute data after contract, the contract is closed unrealized. When reaching limit ±profit/loss by 50 units both buy and sell position in 1 minute chart data, the corresponding case is invalidated and the contract is terminated by returning profit/loss deposit to the Member. This process is regarded to be agreed in both parties by agreeing with the Terms and Conditions during the Member Registration. However, when contract criteria is decided in ways other than stated above, the Company may distribute deciding distribution contract result based on the 1 minute or tick data that reached beforehand, and its basis is to follow the notification and the Terms and Conditions hereof.
12. When necessary, the Company may add or revise other contents of service such as Bulletin, Club, Online Chatting Service, Mailing service and the like.
Term 13 (Distribution Contract System of Web-based ±profit/loss to occur)
① All services except for the distribution service of ±profit/loss to occur from the commodity noted for extra charge and derivative products the Company owns are offered to the Member for free.
② The Company complies with the policy in case the distribution contract policy of ±profit/loss to occur for distribution service·derivative products is specially stated.
Term 14 (Initiating the Web-based distribution contract service system of ±profit/loss to occur)
The distribution contract service is initiated immediately after the Company authorizes the mMember’s request for use according to the Term 6 hereof.
However, the beginning of the service may be delayed if the cause corresponds to the Term 16 hereof.
Term 15 (Time of use on Web-based distribution contract for ±profit/loss to occur)
① Excluding cases of professional, technical errors or other special disturbances, the distribution service is to be provided all year round, 24 hours a day as a principle.
But the Company may confine the full use or part of the ±profit distribution contract service for the purpose of maintenance, replacing, fixing, the case for communications interruptions, regular inspections and other needs for a regular operations. In this case, the Company is to notify related matters beforehand or after.
② The Company may decide the time of use for the ‘part of the distribution service’ of the provided service and in this case, the time of use will be notified to the Member beforehand.
Term 16 (Providing Information and Posting Advertisement)
① The Company may use the Member’s information (phone number, e-mail address, etc.) for various marketing, promotional or advertising purposes of the Company and if the Member does not want this, s/he may state his/her may clearly state his/her intention to reject the use of personal information to the Company at all times.
② The Company may not disclose the Member’s information to a third party without the Member’s additional consent unless there is a special regulation in the law.
Term 17 (Discontinuing Web-based Distribution Contract Service of ±profit and loss to occur)
The Company may discontinue providing the distribution service in case it falls under the following of each Clause.
1. In cases temporary suspension in providing the service is inevitable due to maintenance, replacement, regular check-ups, constructions, etc. of the facility
2. In cases the key telecommunications business operator stipulated by Telecommunications Business Act has stopped or is not providing regular telecommunication service
3. In cases of other occurrences disabling the Company to provide the service
4. The Correlation between the Web-based Distribution Contract System of ±profit/loss to occur and its Obligations
Term 18 (The company’s responsibilities)
① The Company is to do the best in providing consistent and stable profit/loss distribution service of the commodity according to the Company’s Terms and Conditions.
② The Company is to maintain the operational state of the facility concerning the Web-based distribution service system at all times, and do everything it can to fix and restore without delay in case any errors or losses occur. However, if the conduct is impossible due to the events of natural disasters, emergencies, or other unavoidable occurrences, responsibilities for the performance of obligations are exempt.
③ The Company is expected to promptly handle the matters when the Member’s complaints regarding the profit/loss distribution service is reasonable. However, if the Member had submitted complaints due to personal reasons such as adjustable factors in the use of the service or facility specifications and accountability is unclear as to whose, the Company is exempt from opening or restoring the system.
④ The Company is to prevent the Member’s all kinds of private information including credits from leaking out of the profit/loss distribution service system of the commodity, and protect the information from being disclosed or provided to the third party.
Term 19 (Protection of Private Information)
① The Company may not give away, disclose, or distribute the member’s private information concerning the‘distribution (rent) service of ±profit and loss to occur’ on the web-site to the others without prior consent. However, the cases referring to the following are exceptions.
1. In cases when requested from related institutions for investigation purposes under the Related Act and Subordinate Statute
2. In cases when requested from Korea Internet Safety Commission
3. In cases according to other Related Act and Subordinate Statute
4. In cases for the purpose of creating statistic with no discernable individual shown, promotional material, or academic research
② Within the stipulation on Clause 1 hereof, The Company may create statistics concerning all or partial Members’private information related to advertisement tasks and send the cookie to the Member’s computer through the web-based profit/loss distribution service system. In this case, the Member may change the setting of computer browser to deny or warn about the cookie receive.
③ According to Related Act and Subordinate Statute, the Company holds responsibilities in protecting the Member's personal information including Member Registration information. Protection of the Member's private information is to be processed under the Related Act and Subordinate Statute and “Protection Policy on Private Information” of the Company.
④ The Company manages collected private information by having it entrusted to Smart Management Co., Ltd.
⑤ The Company’s “Protection Policy on Private Information” has valid effect as a constituent of Terms and Conditions hereof.
Term 20 (Dormant Accounts)
① In accordance with “the law regarding the promotion of information and communication network use and protection of information” and related law, the Company is to transfer the Member’s account who do not log-in or use rent trading service for over 12 months and keep the private information of corresponding account separate from other Members’ private information.
② Dormant accounts are restricted from FXRENT Member log-ins and service usage, and the Company may not use private information from dormant accounts or provide it to a third party.
③ The Company is to notify the Member in advance through Announcement, e-mails, SMS etc. more than 30 days prior to the estimated processing date.
④ In case the Member is willing to be cleared from his/her account being dormant, the corresponding Member is to use the service after verifying him/herself through homepage.
⑤ Remaining Rent Deposit of the Member may not be returned under dormant account status. Remaining Rent Deposit is to be returned after transferring to a normal account and requesting withdrawals etc.
⑥ When there are no requests from the Member over 3 years since the transfer of his/her account to be dormant, the corresponding dormant account is to be withdrawn. When there is remaining Rent Deposit, the Company is to transfer the amount to the Member’s registered account under his/her own name.
Term 21 (The Member’s Obligations)
① The Member is to abide by the Related Act and Subordinate Statute, Terms and Conditions, Member’s Obligations, terms and related policies hereof. The Member shall not take any actions that may cause dishonor of the Company or any critical disturbances in conduction of business.
② The Member shall not be involved in sales/advertising activity using the distribution service without the Company’s permission.
③ The Member shall not use the information obtained from using the distribution service for duplication, reproduction, modification, translation, publication/broadcasting, or any other purposes without the Company’s consent and may not provide the information to any third parties.
④ In cases when there were changes in private information such as address, contact information, etc., the Member is to notify the corresponding change to the Company.
⑤ The Member shall not do the following in relation to the profit/loss distribution service of the commodity held by the Company.
1. The act corresponding to unfair transactions (insider trading, price manipulation, unfair trading, etc.) prescribed by the “Capital Market and Financial Investment Services Provider Act” and using the Company’s service for the aforementioned purposes
2. The act of misusing other Member’s ID or lending the account to the other party without the Company’s permission
3. The act for the purpose of criminal act or instigating an illegal act
4. The act of invading morality or breaking public order
5. The act of dishonoring both the Company and any third parties and/or violating their rights
6. The act of possible violation in trademark rights and/or copyrights of the third party
7. The act of hacking a server and/or spreading computer viruses
8. The act of being antisocial and against the related Act
9. Any acts considered inappropriate by the Company
10. Anyone using the rent trading service of the Company is to agree with this Terms and Conditions and the rent trading agreement of the derivatives possessed by the Company and strictly follow them. Upon these conditions aforementioned, user is to also agree that the explanations about the employees etc. are for reference only to be acknowledged by the Company as the Member.
Term 22 (Obligations regarding the Member’s ID and Password)
① The Member is to use ID and password to use the service.
② The Member holds responsibilities in managing his/her own ID and password.
③ The Member may not let any third party use his/her own ID and password or disclose information of ID and password to any third party for the corresponding purpose.
④ The Member holds responsibilities for the loss due to his/her carelessness of ID and password maintenance and the Company is not to hold any responsibilities upon this.
⑤ The Member is to notify the Company immediately in case s/he detects misuse of his/her ID and password by a third party, and hold responsibilities for his/her private information on abiding by the Company’s countermeasure policy and guideline.
Term 23 (Deletion of the posting or contents)
① If there are any postings or the contents on the website(서비스) to be considered as to fall under the following category, the Company may rightfully delete or deny registering of the corresponding postings or contents without prior notices.
1. Violation of the Member’s rights in Term 19 hereof
2. Unauthorized advertisement and promotional postings
3. Impediment to the Company’s or the service’s normal operation
4. Postings that may cause disturbance of regular bulletin operation such as reposting the same contents
Term 24 (Copyright Ownership)
① The Company owns the copyright and other intellectual property rights on the materials and contents made from the Company.
② All rights and responsibilities for the contents posted on the website(서비스) by the Member belongs to the Member him/herself.
However, for the public postings provided to the Company by the Member, it is considered that the Member and the Company had mutually agreed granting no-charge, non-exclusive user’s rights to allow duplicate, revise, exposure, distribute, publish including derivative and edited ones.
Term 25 (Policy regarding prohibition against redistribution and disposition, and circumstances when the Member requests to drop out in the middle of the rent contract period after signing the contract for realization of 10 or 100 times of the distribution deposit)
The Member may not remise or donate the user’s right of the web-based distribution service system or other positions from the user’s contract/to others, and may not provide it as a collateral.
However, if the Member requests termination and distribution during the distribution service after signing the contract for realization Limit for 10 or 100 times of the distribution deposit, the Company is to be pre-distributed the amount in the range of 0 to 50%, pay the rest of the amount to the Member and terminate the distribution contract.
Term 26 Freelancer may have individual business license issued by him/herself and contract distribution rights of profit ±profit/loss to occur from invested and possessed commodity to the Member offline)
In cases when Freelancer invests and possesses Financial Derivatives and co-invests as an individual business, not based on the freelancer contract with the Company, and have the Member sign a contract of "distribution contract of ±profit/loss to occur real time" offline etc., the corresponding distribution service is irrelevant to the Company. The Company clearly states that there are no responsibilities in the Company relating to loss and consumer damage caused by the aforementioned service.
The Company is to authorize the Member only for the distribution based on "distribution contract of ±profit/loss to occur". In case a freelancer not approved by the Company contracts distribution with the Member, the Company classifies this as an "Exceptional Case" outside the ‘Terms and Conditions/Notice for the Web-based Distribution Service System’ and defines the matter limited between both parties, clarifying no relevance with the Company. In case problems arise between a freelancer and the Member related to ‘Exceptional Case’, the Company is not to hold any liabilities.
Term 27 (Special Agreement)
ⓛ The Company recommends the Member to practice trade simulation and open an actual account on fully licensed "Homepage for Finance Investment Trading Agency (HTS)" and to be well-acquainted with related information such as viewing ±exchange rate data and the like before signing up for the distribution contract service. Also, the Company would like to notify first in advance that buying 1 LOT of FX margin trade commodity as 100,000,000 KRW at 9 am (co-investment, MOU), paying -70,000 KRW as spread etc. for once and investing and possessing according to objective technical analysis data with probability of annually exchange rate ±profit/loss 5,000,000 KRW may be more advantageous and safer than the Company's profit/loss distribution contract.
② When distribution customers' data including ID and so forth had disappeared
As a business providing "distribution service of ±profit/loss to occur from the financial investment trading commodity" online through domain server, the Company is to notify in advance possible events such as the loss of the Member’s account information of deposit or profit/loss distribution retained may occur due to variety of expedients like DDOS attacks, on-line hacking of financial data information in the process of using the Company’s service. The Company is obligated to download and retain the information 6 hours ahead at all times, and clearly states that full restoration may be impossible even after performing its required duties. For this reason, the Member is to sign the contract only in cases understanding and agreeing with the corresponding Term hereof. When the Member fails to agreeing with this Term, the Member is to withdraw the deposit and leave the Member immediately.
③ Indemnity concerning the information loss of distribution data on newly installed server, etc.
Being Korea’s first and only "distribution (rent) business of ±profit/loss rights to occur from FX margin trade commodity", the Company has arranged a Compensatory Damages concerning distribution data loss on newly installed server and is to inform as the following.
Subject to Compensatory Damages: The Member (Client) whose deposit has disappeared
Compensation Range: 100% possible, but the Member is to go through the self-defense testimony if the compensation amount exceeds one million dollar or more. (Example: Downloading related information in advance, etc)
How to request Compensation: Post on one-on-one Q&A (Attachment of the distribution (rent) screenshot is recommended for efficient and effective compensation)
Recommendation in Requesting Compensations: The Member is to be fully informed of subject, range, and steps to request compensations, and assist compensation process to be smooth by preparing the details and the amount of loss for requesting compensation.
Other considerations regarding the Compensation Request: When in process, the Company owes an apology to the Member who experienced loss, and takes responsibility to process in the event of telephone inquiries or one-on-one Q&A posting.
④ +profit process of retained amount when contract is realized
Approximately 15 minutes may be required to process the Member’s deposit when the distribution contract is realized. During the given time, the Company is to verify whether the result from the commodity contracted for distribution is accurate or not, and clearly state that the Member’s retained amount is to go through disposition of marginal profits step-by-step by activating the system for 15 minutes after realization.
The Company is to notify in advance the time for the procedure of marginal profit disposition may vary based on the circumstances and conditions of each member in the corresponding process, albeit on the same contract.
⑤ Return policy on deposit and fee in the event of contract closure
If the Member’s distribution (rent) deposit and the fee is to be returned due to the contract closure of the commodity, the Company may take around 15 minutes to process the refund. The Company is to verify whether the result of the commodity contracted for distribution is accurate in the given time, and is to clearly state that the deposit and the fee go through the refund procedure step-by-step by activating the system for 15 minutes after the contract closure going through the process the Member’s profit/loss deposit and usage fee in consecutive order. The Company is to notify in advance that the pending time for refund may vary based on the circumstances and conditions of the Member in the corresponding process because of lags etc., albeit on the same contract.
⑥ Access denial of the FXRENT Website
As access denial or elay of the FXRENT Website due to the factors of each freelancer’s Internet environment (Internet use of multiple PC by using the router and hub with one IP) is related to the system construction reinforcing FXRENT server’s safety and security, so the Company does not hold any responsibilities and advises the freelancer to use fixed IP per 1 PC at each freelancer center.
⑦ All the Terms and Conditions above are to be notified based on commercial law etc. and this business is already declared not to be illegal, so hereby we clearly notify when government employees, reporters etc. had quoted this business without agreement of the CEO of the Company whether making profits by coincidence from the methods stated in clause 246 & 247 of Korean Criminal Law or by necessity and fairly, and when it is verified that the profit made from this business is fair by the Company,all responsibilities lie in parties who had quoted this business illegally.
⑧ The Rent Deposit 20,000 KRW provided to the new Member for trials is not to be refunded to the Member’s Account in any cases including Member leave and the like.
Term 28 (Indemnity)
In the event that a case liable for indemnity concerning "web-based distribution contract of ±profit/loss to occur" provided by the Company occurs, the policy does not impose the liability on the Company unless the imputation is due to the critical error of the Company.
Term 29 (Exemption)
ⓛ The Company holds no liability for interruption or error in profit/loss distribution service of the goods due to the reasons attributable to the Member.
② In the event that damage or wrongful use by third parties is detected in the managing of the Member’s ID and password, the Member is liable for the corresponding loss if it is attributable to them.
③ The Company assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, reliability and such of the information, material, and contents posted on this website by the Member.
④ The information and materials provided by the Company is prohibited to be used for purpose of trade, and the Company holds no liability for the damage occurring from the decision whether to use or current use of the service.
⑤ The Company has no obligations to be involved in dispute over the distribution service among the Members or between the Member and a third party and assumes no responsibilities for the damage from the aforementioned case.
⑥ The deposit paid by the Member for the service provided by the Company fluctuates according to the Member’s realization/unrealization within the horizontal limit line. Based on the service, in the event that the Member asks for a withdrawal, the Company’s policy is to process the request after collecting approximately every 3 hours in 24 hours (excluding legal holidays).
In the corresponding event, the Company has performed its duty and the Member may not raise any objections. In the event that withdrawal is delayed due to special reasons such as natural disasters etc., the Member is to accept the Company’s cause of exemption for performance liability as reasonable and may not raise any objections.
⑦ In the event that the Member’s record and deposit preserved and protected by the Company is disappeared due to uncontrollable factors such as data loss, halting problems, DDos attacks, and hacking of the computer system of "web-based distribution contract of ±profit/loss to occur" provided by the Company, the Company is to apply downloaded or backed up record on the most recent date from the point of the accident.
Term 30 (Notice for those “±profit-loss distribution service(otherwise known as “rent”)” assistance provider of this Company)
① The area for accredited Finance Investment Broker, Finance Investment Trader, Group Investment Business person, Investment Agency, Investment Consultant, and Company Trust Business based on the Capital Market Act held in diversified investment and MOU by the corresponding Company for the purpose of default prevention by the Company consists of 12 companies including KB Investment Stocks, KR Futures, Hyundae Futures, Hana Daetoo Securities and the like. The Company provides the Member (contracted client) realization/unrealization data by methods such as receiving API one API 1 minute Data from one of the aforementioned 12 futures trading companies or develop technology of capturing its data by taking picutres etc. or other methods. If the Member reaches the solvency standard to occur from invested (MOU signed) "FX Maring Trade" financial investment commodity, the result in other words, the Company is to notify the authorization of request for "Agreement of distribution of profit/loss to occur" Terms and Conditions payment in advance within its solvency on conditions that the Member requests the payment.
② The Member is able to check indirectly whether the rent result is applied fairly or not, and this is to be checked by 1 minute data checking system of 1 company from 12 companies invested diversely by the Company. Through this, the Member may use "distribution contract service of ±profit/loss to occur" only in cases when the Member understands and recognizes numbers and error range of spread.
③ The Company’s status does not concern the 12 futures companies mentioned in the corresponding term hereof, and the Company stresses that the commodity is futures possessed (MOU signed) and co-invested as a normal investor. In addition, the Company is to decide that effect equal to mutual agreement takes place by the Member’s agreement to "distribution contract service of ±profit/loss to occur" applied to 1 minute data while allocating the realization/unrealization/Profit/±profit/loss rights from the futures trading company that the Company had possessed (MOU) and co-invested as a normal investor.
Term 31 (Dispute Settlement)
① In the event that dispute concerning the distribution service provided by the Company takes place, the Member is liable to take every actions necessary to resolve the matter smoothly.
② In addition to the subsection 1 of the corresponding term hereof, the lawsuits concerning disputes between the Company and the Member are to take place in the Company’s designated competent court among other competent courts under the Code of Civil Procedures.
1. Corresponding Terms and Conditions are effective as from Mar. 4th 2019 at the INGO-WGCA 72 FXRENT HQ. However, when the transfer process is postponed, Smart Management Co., Ltd. may temporarily deputize the work stated in this Terms and Conditions.